BlackBerry Playbook part 1

So my buddy is lending me his blackberry playbook to see if I want to buy it. I managed to dislike it pretty quickly, but then something strange happened after using it a little more... I'm growing to like it.  Since I have a blackberry for work, having the ability to connect it to my phone and read/answer emails while on the bus is great and the tethering feature is very nice too. The physical size and weight is great too... Well maybe a bit heavy but not too much. battery life so far seems good too. I have yet to try out its android app feature, which ultimately will be a big selling point for me.
I'm typing this blog post on the bus while tethered to my BB, reading emails and watching the recent Hak5 episode I downloaded at home using the builtin podcast app.  One nice feature is being able to swipe through my running programs and it automatically pauses the video while I type this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NetBios is finally dead

IPv6 Transition