started becoming more active on linkedin and been slacking off on my blog, lol. The DC trip was fantastic, being on a strict budget all we paid for was gas for travel, hotel and food. Since all the national monuments and most museums are free, it's great! We saw the Smithsonian zoo, capital, supreme court, botanical garden, Smithsonian native american museum, Smithsonian air and space museum, Lincoln, WWII and Washington monuments, and NASA Goddard space visitors center and NSA's cryptologic museum. All in less then 3 days.. Super busy! The most surprisingly best part was the cryptologic museum, even my wife was interested :). The most disappointing was sadly the Goddard space visitors center, I was thinking it would be more like the Smithsonian air and space but it was much smaller, I'd much rather have visited the real NASA Goddard building! Actually I tried but got turned around at the gate:). Still, all sites I highly recommend seeing especially the zoo and botanical garden, they were fantastic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NetBios is finally dead

IPv6 Transition